Diário de uma Paixão

segunda-feira, setembro 05, 2005

Old "us"

Miss something and i don't know what it is.
I miss something,because it doesn't exist anymore.
That thing must be the old "you".
I'm missing desperately,i just don't know what or who.

If people change,does love changes?
Should i tell you more how i used to love the "you" you have lost?
Maybe he'd come back...
Maybe he'll be missed forever.

I wanted so much to destroy myself,the old destructive one
That i ended up destroying everything i love the most.
Maybe things are made to change...
Maybe things won't change for now on.

Is it good?Is it what i wanted?Hell no!
Do i know what i want?(i smile)
I miss something i had,i miss the old "you",i miss "me".
I miss the old "us".

1 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial