Diário de uma Paixão

segunda-feira, abril 18, 2005

Letter to a prince

It makes no difference wrong or right,the time as come to say goodnight.
My head hurts,my mind is drowning in reallity.I'm sick and tired of being always sick and tired of being far away from you.I focus on the pain,ilusion of distance,nightmare of all my dream.
I command you to come and save my life.I know you can,but...do you want to?
Why does it always feel like sunday?
I fade away into oblivion,every second that i'm alive without you...
So kill me with the love that you won't give to me!
Why can't i be what you need?
I hurt myself today,to see if i still feel,i focus on the pain,the only thing that's real.
And if your darknees finds me,i could never be more lost...
I stare into myself I'm scared,of what I just might find...And I'm breaking down inside of me,still no one sees.
They say jump, and I say how high?Say jump and I say I might..
Forever is a word that i cannot describe,that died the time we said goodnight.

yours:Poisoned and hopeless Sleeping Beauty

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial