Diário de uma Paixão

sábado, agosto 27, 2005

My Suicide Note

i wish i could be far away...far away from here.my mind fades a little every second.my smile disappears all the time,eternity doesn't seem enough now.i need more and more and much more than this,i need myself to go back in time and recover some tiny dreams i used to have.oh i wish...i wish i was in heaven instead.
i walk alone on my sorrow road,kicking up the stones i haven't kissed,crying for all the shits i haven't done.now it's to late to go back,the past keeps hauting my head,my sickness woke up to show me hell,and i con't cry anymore cause my tears are tired too.everything in me is so tired and messed up.funny,this couls be my suicide note.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial